Georgian manor house built circa 1801 by John Cook on the site of an earlier Tudor manor. House bought by Sir Humphrey de Trafford, 2nd Baronet in 1881 and extended by his second son Charles de Trafford. Principal elevation of neo classical proportions with five bays and central pedimented porch. Vertical sliding sash windows with moulded surrounds.
Pair of identical entrance lodges north of the main house in the Gothic revival style with half timbered upper storey. Pitched roofs with alternate courses of fishscale slates and crested ridge tiles. Single storey wing with canted bay window. Timber casement windows with leaded lights. Neither house or lodges are listed.