Gatehouse in the Perpendicular Gothic style built circa 1846 and probably designed by the architect W J Donthorne. Constructed of coursed stone with ashlar quoins and stone mullioned windows. Central two storey arched gateway with room above, flanked by single storey lodges. Pitched roofs covered with slates in fishscale pattern. Stone coped gable ends with octagonal finials at corners. Two storey turret with lancet windows to east elevation. Date stone above first floor windows refers to re-building work completed in 2010. Building grade II listed but in private ownership.
Jacobean style country house built circa 1846. Principal elevation of symmetrical design with 3 bays and central arched porch with balustrade. Stone mullioned windows with pointed arch and carved spandrel panels. Protuding wings with double height oriel windows to gable ends. Pitched roof covered with slates with fishscale pattern. Clusters of octagonal chimney stacks. Octagonal bell turret.