Victorian country house north of Tunbridge Wells. Built circa 1830 by the architect and builder Decimus Burton for Sir David Salomon, the first Jewish Lord Mayor of London. Irregular and complex house in the Italianate style built of stone ashlar with a stone parapet and balustrade.
Three storey east lodge built circa 1895 in the Victorian Gothic style. Constructed of stone ashlar with half timbered jettied upper floors and projecting loggia. Canted bay window supported on large scrolled brackets to east elevation. Gable ends with roughcast infilled panels and cartouche foliage panel at apex. Two light casement windows. Plain tile roof with overhanging eaves and decorative lion finials. Central stone chimney stack with family crest.
Two storey North Lodge with irregular shaped stone ashlar walls with half timbered jettied first floor with white washed rendered panels. Plain tiled roof with club tile patterning and ball finial to gable end. Decorative pierced barge boards with hanging finial. Gabled dormers partly below eaves. Central brick chimney stack.
Group of entrance lodge buildings to Calverley Park, Tunbridge Wells. A mid 19th century landscape of villas in parkland, laid out by the architect and builder Decimus Burton, part of which was developed as a public park in the 1920s.
Pair of entrance lodges from Crescent Road with central Roman carriage arch, named Victoria Lodge. Built circa early 19th century of stone ashlar in the neo-classical style. West or principle elevation flanked with engaged fluted Doric columns supporting a heavy entablature. Vitruvian style vertical sliding sash window with moulded stone surround with projecting ears at top corners. Grade II listed.
Octagonal shaped single storey building with rectangular side projection at junction of Crescent Road and Calverly Road. Named Keston Lodge and built circa 1828-31 of stone ashlar. Slate roof with oversailing eaves supported on modillions. Romanesque style vertical sliding sash windows with Oeil-de-boeuf above.
Single storey building at south entrance from Grove Hill Road, named Farnborough Lodge. Built circa early 19th century of stone ashlar with plain tile covered roof. Gable end with attic window and decorative pierced barge board. Half hipped gable without window facing south. Pair of axial chimney stacks. Projecting porch with pointed arch and stone coping. Two light casement windows with creased tiled sill.