Group of entrance lodge buildings to Calverley Park, Tunbridge Wells. A mid 19th century landscape of villas in parkland, laid out by the architect and builder Decimus Burton, part of which was developed as a public park in the 1920s.
Pair of entrance lodges from Crescent Road with central Roman carriage arch, named Victoria Lodge. Built circa early 19th century of stone ashlar in the neo-classical style. West or principle elevation flanked with engaged fluted Doric columns supporting a heavy entablature. Vitruvian style vertical sliding sash window with moulded stone surround with projecting ears at top corners. Grade II listed.
Octagonal shaped single storey building with rectangular side projection at junction of Crescent Road and Calverly Road. Named Keston Lodge and built circa 1828-31 of stone ashlar. Slate roof with oversailing eaves supported on modillions. Romanesque style vertical sliding sash windows with Oeil-de-boeuf above.
Single storey building at south entrance from Grove Hill Road, named Farnborough Lodge. Built circa early 19th century of stone ashlar with plain tile covered roof. Gable end with attic window and decorative pierced barge board. Half hipped gable without window facing south. Pair of axial chimney stacks. Projecting porch with pointed arch and stone coping. Two light casement windows with creased tiled sill.