Collingtree Park, Northampton

Demolished in the 1960s, Collingtree Grange and park was constructed by a local architect Edmund Francis Law in 1875 for a Mr Pickering Phipps, a local brewer. Only the entrance lodges and gate way remain on the A45 road close to an old bridge which carried the main road. Pair of matching lodges in the Gothic revival style with half timbered gable. The remaining site is now used by the Collingtree Park Golf Club, a Virgin Active Health Club and a Care Home but still retains trees and original landscaping.

Old Lodge, Collingtree Park

Old Lodge, Collingtree Park