Kelmarsh Hall is an 18th century country house and estate in Northamptonshire. House in the Palladian style built in 1732 for William Hanbury by Francis Smith of Warwick to a James Gibb design. Built of red brick with ashlar dressings. 7 bay elevation with centre 3 bays breaking forward with open rectangular pediment over. Slated mansard roof with dormers and brick chimney stacks. Tall sash windows with alternate segmental and triangular pediments over.
Pair of entrance lodges, circa 1750 built of ashlar with lead covered low pitched roof. 3×4 vertical sliding sash window with glazing bars in gable elevation set in arched recess. Roof with short rendered stacks in slope and triangular pediment to gable. Pair of rusticated gate piers surmounted with decorative urns.