Laxton Hall is a 17th century Grade II listed building, situated north east of Corby in Northamptonshire. Possibly designed by WD Legg of Stamford for George, 3rd Baron Carbery. Enlarged and remodelled 1806-9 by Humphrey Repton and William Carter and altered again in 1867 for the seventh Lord Carbery. The hall has now been converted into a residential care home for the Polish community.
Pair of gate house with central arched gateway, circa 1824. Built of ashlar in the Neo-classical style with pedimented gables and slate roof. Single ashlar chimney stack. 3×3 vertical sliding sash windows set in moulded stone surrounds. Both properties extended with modern additions and in private ownership.