Litchborough Hall

Gate house north east of Litchborough Hall along the B4525 Banbury Road. Litchborough is about 4 miles north west of Towcester, Northamptonshire. The majority of old buildings in the village are built of local ironstone with welsh slate roofs and stone coped gable ends.

Litchborough Hall (Grade II listed) dates from the 17th century and remodelled and extended in 1838 by George Moore in Tudor style for William Grant. Gate house has similar features to main house with Tudor arched entrance surround, stone mullioned windows with hood moulds and lateral chimney stacks.
Litchborough Hall, Northamptonshire

Litchborough Hall, Northamptonshire