Entrance lodges to MacIntyre Independent School, Wingrave near Aylesbury. Formerly known as Wingrave Manor House. Built circa 1876, for Hannah de Rothschild. Victorian half timbered pastiche of nearby Ascott House. Leased to the Stewart Freeman Family who enlarged it in 1885 and eventually purchased it in 1898. House name changed to Mount Tabor when the nuns of the Order of St Mary of the Cross took it over after WWII.
Lodges constructed of red brick with half timbered upper floor. Plain tiled roof with club tile patterning and brick chimneys. Hipped dormer window and gabled bay. Jettied first floor with white washed rendered panels. 3 light casement windows with glazing bars. Lean to porch with heavy turned wooden balusters. Gate piers with low wall and iron railings. Tall arcade with flower motif and cast iron posts with ball finials.