Former Tudor-Jaconbean mansion located near Lowestoft, Suffolk. Extensively remodelled in 1843 when bought by the prosperous entrepreneur and MP, Samuel Morton Peto. Designed by John Thomas in the Anglo-Italian renaissance style. Formal gardens created by William Andrews Nesfield with a greenhouse by Joseph Paxton.
South Lodge, screen wall and entrance gates located on the Blundeston Road. Grade II listed, built circa 1846 and contructed of red brick with stone mouldings and quoins. Pitched slate roof with fishscale pattern and Flemish gables. South elevation with 4 light canted bay window in stone. Central axial chimney stack with cruciform group of flues.