Whaddon Hall was built circa 1820 to replace the old manor house first mentioned in the 13th century. Once home to the Selby-Lowndes family, whose ancestor Williams Lowndes built the larger and grander Winslow Hall. Neo classical style house with 7 bays. Central giant portico with entablature on engaged Ionic columns and Doric pilasters. Colourwashed rendered facade with vertical sliding sash windows.
Pair of Grade II listed entrance lodges built circa 1820 in the Perpendicular Gothic style. Constructed of red brick with battlemented parapet. Pointed arch window with Y tracery and hood moulding. Panelled entrance door with four centred arch.