Grade II listed lodge house, circa 1880-90 in the classical style along the A41 on the edge of the Waddesdon estate. Constructed from red brick with stone dressings and a flat lead roof. Features include a stone plinth, panelled first floor band course, upper frieze and cornice with balustraded parapet.
Manor house built in the Neo-Renaissance style in 1874 for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild. Bequeathed to the National Trust in 1957.