Jacobean Manor house in the Northamptonshire countryside near Oundle. Built circa 1657, extended and remodelled circa 1858. Former family home of the Delacy family and later owned by George Ward Hunt who became Chancellor of the Exchequer in the first Disraeli government and First Lord of the Admiralty in 1874. House built of coursed limestone with ashlar dressings and stone mullioned windows. Hipped slate roof behind open parapet with stone ball finials. Ashlar chimney stacks.
Rusticated stone built entrance lodge along Pilton Road in the Gothic revival style. With decorative wooden verge boards with fringe decoration and eaves brackets.
South lodge constructed of dressed stone with polygonal gable end and slate roof. Timber casement windows with pointed arched heads and glazing bars. Roundal window in apex of other gable. Central ashlar chimney stack.